Wednesday 4 January 2012

Talkin' Bout A Revolution

Spent the autumn reading Dave Andrews books Plan Be, Hey, Be and See and See What I Mean?, concerning the Be-attitude Revolution.

After much pondering over winter, I have decided to take the pledge:

I Want to Be the Change I Want to See...

I will identify with the poor in spirit.

I will grieve over injustice in the world.

I will get angry, but never get aggressive.

I will seek to do justice, even to my enemies.

I will extend compassion to all those in need.

I will act with integrity, not for the publicity.

I will work for peace in the midst of violence.

I will suffer myself, rather than inflict suffering.

If I don't live up to it, feel free to call me on it.
And if you think it's a good thing, consider signing up yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment